Fixing Europe's Disunion - World Economic Forum Annual Meeting - Davos, Switzerland18/01/2017 | © World Economic Forum
The European project is under pressure from economic, populist and international challenges. How can the European Union keep its authority as a global player? Dimensions to be addressed: - Euro-sceptic populism beyond Brexit - Fragile diplomacy on migration and trade - Prospects for the EU Global Strategy This session was developed in partnership with Politico.
- John Harris, Editor-in-Chief, Politico
- Emma Marcegaglia, President, BusinessEurope, Chairman, Eni SpA
- Pierre Moscovici, Commissioner, Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor, School of International and Public Affairs
- Luca Visentini, General Secretary, European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC)