Job advert - Junior website and database officer
BusinessEurope seeks to fill the following position:
Junior website and database officer
for its Communication Department
BUSINESSEUROPE's communication department aims to promote modern EU policies that will support companies in their efforts to invest, generate growth, create employment and play their role in society. It proposes and implements specific communication actions designed to give visibility to the positions defined with our 40 national member federations.
We are seeking a junior website and database officer. In this role you will support the communication team in the management and maintenance of BUSINESSEUROPE's websites as well as of its Extranet and contact database (CRM) and presence on social media (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn). You will help to deliver technologies for specific events and communication campaigns. You will deal with a number of tasks resulting from the implementation of the GDPR. You will act as contact person of external service providers. Where relevant, you will also liaise with BUSINESSEUROPE’s IT & Facility Manager to ensure alignment with BUSINESSEUROPE's hardware/software policies and data security.
Candidates for this post should have:
- a relevant degree, preferrably in multimedia and communication;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- basic knowledge of the functioning of the EU institutions;
- proficiency in updating Drupal and WordPress-based websites, in using OpenAtrium, Civi-CRM, MailChimp, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, MS Office and Adobe Photoshop;
- skills in using FinalCut Pro and cameras are a plus;
- a good eye for detail, both content-wise and visually;
- good knowledge of European privacy rules;
- a pro-active and dynamic personality, with team spirit, well-organised, flexible and able to multi-task.
Closing date for applications: 11 April 2021
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of application and a full curriculum vitae to: