Job advert - Junior Adviser for the President and Director General's Cabinet
BusinessEurope is looking for a
for the President and Director General's Cabinet
You are a dynamic professional tempted by a new challenge? You are interested in working for a strong brand together with the President and Director General and their cabinet? You think that the voice of European business has to be heard throughout Europe? You are excited by the enormous potential lying in the network of BUSINESSEUROPE and its 40 member federations in 35 countries?
Then you could be the missing link in a dynamic team working for the future of jobs and wealth in Europe!
We are seeking a Junior Adviser for the Cabinet of our President and Director General.
In this role, you will provide support in the organisation of the activities of the President: helping to manage his mail and to respond to meeting requests or invitations to speak at various events and coordinating the preparation of briefings, presentations and speeches.
You will work under the supervision of the Director General and Deputy Director General.
Candidates for this post should:
- have a university degree, preferably in political science, law or economics;
- have 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- be well organised, pro-active, independent and hard-working, with the ability to make things happen;
- have a good understanding of the functioning of EU institutions and political processes;
- be familiar with the functioning of business associations;
- enjoy team working;
- have excellent command of written and spoken English (native or equivalent) - good knowledge of French and other EU languages is an asset;
- have good analytical skills and the ability to translate complex issues into clear messages;
- be at ease with people of different nationalities and conscious of the many socio-cultural differences that characterise Europe;
- be computer-proficient (Microsoft office software).
Closing date for applications: 5 December 2019
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of application and full curriculum vitae to the attention of:
Markus J. Beyrer, Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE
c/o Magali Janson, Human Resources Manager